Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Welcome!

Dear Parents and Students,

This blog site will be used throughout the year. I post weekly updates which include assigned homework as well as tips and hints for upcoming assessments such as book reports, Kidblog posts, Padlet and tests. In fact, I frequently include actual test questions for math on this site and simply change the numbers. Should you need clarification with tests or assignments I am happy to do so if you send me a quick email. That being said, I have a family and tend to stay off of technology around dinner time for the evening. My email address is patricia.mackinnon@ocsb.ca. Should you need to discuss something regarding your child, I am happy to set up a telephone meeting or a face to face meeting depending on circumstances.
Please refer to this site several times a week.

Sincerely,
Patricia MacKinnon


No comments:

Post a Comment